How can you download a certain file into a CDN before a client’s request?
Use the Prefetch feature, but we recommend it only for uploading large files.
To prefetch content
1. On left in the control panel find Prefetch.
2. Choose the desired CDN Resource.
3. In the field write paths to the files without a domain name that you want to prepopulate to the CDN.
4. Click on Prefetch.
- Prefetch is recommended only for large files (more than 200 MB)
- There are no limits on the size of files which you can prefetch, but we do not recommend to deliver files larger than 5 GB.
- If you need to update files stored in the CDN, first purge these files and then prefetch.